Monday, May 9, 2022

İSMAİL KULAK ANOTOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL and Project team

On Mountain Roads: Team Voicu Corina, We plant some trees!:  

İSMAİL KULAK ANOTOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL SERGİN ŞAHİNOĞULLARIGİL and Project team

The sunny weather suddenly disappeared and rain clouds covered everything. The sky began to thunder. It would start to rain. All the animals began to run away. The little butterfly was also alarmed.
A white daisy! he saw. She flew towards him, flapping her wings happily. Saying that I am very happy; landed on the daisy;
– "You are like a daisy pearl, white and thin, listen to me with your beauty. It will start to rain, I will get wet too. Can you hide me under your leaves? Then I won't get wet. He said.
"The daisy was very cruel: the nasty bug said, "Go away," he suddenly bent down, and the daisy fell to the ground saying "ahh".






















No comments:

Post a Comment

NQL!